Wednesday, January 1, 2020

ROYMAURITSEN.COM website rebuild!

Welcome to the newly renovated ROYMAURITSEN.COM!



It's a New Year and time for new things! Originally, my website was created to showcase my artwork- mainly the chesspieces series, convention appearances and later included promotion of all things related to my 2 novels- the  Shards of the Glass Slipper series. But I've been having a shift in creative focus these past few years, and my website was not keeping up.

Still, change is always a good thing!


I've rebranded the website with a broader interest.Travel and photography. I've alwys been a photographer and it's time to put this in the spotlight! I've selected over 100 of my personal favorites and popular photos- The best of the best to share! (Even a few "never before seen")! I've gone back to as many of the original files and high rez versions of these photos as I could find and refreshed them; improved color and details in many cases.


Additionally, this new direction opens the website up to share more. This blog will become more active with my observations for photography, travel, adventure, gear, reviews, videos etc.


BY POPULAR DEMAND! This website will now have the option to purchase my prints in various sizes (there are some specific photos that will not be available to purchase, but more the exception than the rule)! 

***Due to the varied nature of the photos sizes and aspect ratios, they may not all conform perfectly to "standard print sizes" so some cropping may be required.
Also available! Refreshed versions of my popular Chesspieces series artwork are featured here too.
I'm excited about this expansion! It's going to open up a lot more opportunities.

ShardsoftheGlassSlipper.com is still active! However much of that website content is no longer available. (you can find a few select pieces of artwork on the new Roymauritsen.com site) That website address now links directly to the books available on Amazon.com.

No comments:

So... Thailand (part 1)

I went to Thailand. (It was awesome !) I had always wanted an opportunity to get up close with elephants. Being on safari in ...